Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thoughts about ascended armor

It doesn't matter

All you need to be effective in wvw is to wear exotics.  So, if you're reading this relax, you are good to go for the long run.

Caveat

Warning though, you will eventually get bored.  What to do you ask?  Gear yourself with better items slowly.  This way your character will look different and you'll fall in love with your character all over again.

Realization

My ciel is very strong, however when I changed her hairstyle I found I seldom play here anymore, and when I changed her hairstyle again, I found myself exclusively playing her as my main.

How to get money for ascended?

If and when you do decided to gear your character with ascended, and if you followed my tips above you should be rolling in with 400+gold or more now since you didn't change build, waste money and stuff.  However, if you don't know how, simply salvage everything you get from wvw, and when your stash is full - level up your crafting, and then sell the stuff in tp - those mats you're no longer using.  Just repeat the process and eventually you will have your ascended stuff.

-sov

Worried about ascended gear?  Don't, just enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment